Program/Financial Analyst Advisor
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- *Type of Requisition:** Regular
- *Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:** Secret
- *Job Family:** Program Management
The Program Analyst Advisor will support the following tasks or the
assigned product(s) in support of the Voice Modernization (VMOD)
Product Management Organization (PMO). Tasks and responsibilities
in this role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical
tasks in support of a contract program to include but not limited
to CDRL completion, status reports, metrics, and invoice
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure
contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with senior staff to ensure conformance to
- May perform business development activities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- 8 yrs of experience anBA/BS in Business, Communications, IT
Management or related field - may substitute additional years of
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize
- 3+ years of financial analyst experience
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills
to ensure completion of tasks.
- Experience with developing plans, including budgets and
schedules, and monitoring tasks to meet contractual/project
requirements for assigned program
- Experience with establishing and defining program plan
requirements and performing in-depth studies to determine optimum
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and
ability to think outside the box. The work environment is fast
paced and requires the ability to work on multiple projects at
- Previous experience supporting Department of Defense Programs
- Familiarity with Army voice modernization programs
Clearance: Active Secret clearance
Travel: Less than 10%
Weekly Scheduled Hours:
Less than 10%
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate
applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of
its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however,
GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend
on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Biloxi , Program/Financial Analyst Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!