Company: Doozer Software, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Doozer Software has been providing custom software development
solutions, database/BI consulting, and IT staffing services for the
past 23 years to companies across the Southeast. One of our
customers located at the Gulf Coast is seeking to hire a Project
Manager to join their team. This position reports to the Sr.
Project Manager. The position has a salary range of 75-85k and
comes with a full suite of benefits. ** The position will need to
work onsite in Biloxi, Mississippi.Responsibilities:
- Manages the initiating, planning, executing and closing phases
of multiple projects simultaneously. May also manage Agile projects
in a Scrum Master capacity.
- Supervises the day-to-day aspects of assigned projects with
regards to scope, schedule, quality, budget and resources.
- Ensures projects complete within the project scope, budget and
- Works closely with Business Process Analysts and end users to
develop a detailed understanding of user needs, and defines
requirements for new or improved programs, processes or
- Works on complex business problems, analyzing and evaluating
current business methods and procedures for improvements.
- Consults with technical or functional experts at all levels to
ensure thorough requirements are captured.
- Works with various business unit leaders to develop high level
and detailed business requirements, workflows and other
deliverables to document business needs.
- Supports User Acceptance Testing with end users by helping
document test cases, leading end users through testing and triaging
any issues resulting from User Acceptance Testing.
- Assists in testing the solution.
- Supports the Training team by helping collect project
information and details from the project team to support end-user
training, including (but not limited to): processes, procedures,
workflows and/or screen shots that the Training business unit will
turn into training materials. May also help deliver training to end
- Executes required project management documentation on all
projects, including (but not limited to): project charter, scope,
schedule, requirements, test matrix, status reports and phase
reviews. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and
- Obtains appropriate level of approval for all project
documentation assigned to ensure understanding of expectations
among all project stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates project status and relevant project
information to the project team, Director of Project Management and
- Identifies resources needed and gains acceptance to build
- Coordinates the efforts of the functional business units and
with external vendors as required to ensure projects are completed
- Determines technical project requirements through planning with
IT team members and external vendors if applicable.
- Ensures project teams are progressing toward project milestones
and deliverables are being met according to the project plan and
within the established timeline.
- Anticipates potential schedule or priority delays, risks or
issues and initiates contingency plans.Requirements:
- Minimum of three years of similar or related experience leading
and directing project teams to deliver projects within the
constraints of the project specifications required.
- Familiarity with at least one project management tool (MS
Project, Sciforma, PPM Pro, JIRA, Basecamp, Workfront, etc.)
- Collaborates with the Senior Project Managers to ensure the
project management methodology is followed.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to view
both detail and big picture
- Must be highly organized and capable of handling multiple tasks
- Must be able to develop creative solutions to business problems
and work well within a team environment.
- Excellent collaboration, influence, and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work well
- Must be able to perform all functions independently with
minimal supervision in a reasonable amount of time.
- Effectively work with external third parties to ensure accurate
and timely project completion.
- Defines and communicates project milestones, service level
agreements, and resource allocation to Sr. Management, department
heads, and end-users as needed. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Doozer Software, Inc., Biloxi , Project Manager, Executive , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!