Territory Manager - Stribling
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About the position
This position is responsible for business development with
established customers and developing new customers with continuous
prospecting efforts. The Territory Manager will increase sales
growth and market share within assigned territory by utilizing CRM
Tools and executing the Territory Business Plan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited
- Market full line of new, used and rental products as well as
related services within an assigned territory, achieving sales
volume, profit and market share objectives.
- Successfully manage assigned territory by developing business
opportunities with existing and development of new accounts through
effective planning and strong participation.
- Manage Territory to maximize sales coverage to achieve
- Increase Hardline and Compact Equipment Market Share in
assigned territory by making job site calls, office calls and
attending associational meetings.
- Expected to work well independently and communicate effectively
with Sales Management and inside Sales Coordinators.
- Execute Territory Business Plan and complete sales plans, sales
reports, daily call reports, expense reports, and formulate bids on
new and existing jobs and projects.
- Embrace technology to ensure most efficient and effective
- Research and stay in tune with local market conditions and
- Ensure a world-class customer experience by conducting business
with integrity and working as a strong team player.
- Strong Work Ethic, Highly Energetic, Motivated, and
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detail oriented individual
who can work effectively with a variety of different people, have
the ability to multi-task, is very organized, likeable and
- Previous outside sales experience is preferred however a
background with an industry related skill set, knowledge or
experience will be considered.
- Proficient computer skills using Excel, Word, Outlook and web
- Valid Drivers license required.
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
- Great Wages
- Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- In-house Training
- Advancement Opportunities
Keywords: GoodJob, Biloxi , Territory Manager - Stribling, Executive , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!