Physician / Family Practice / Mississippi / Permanent / Family Practic
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: February 25, 2021
MD/DO - Family Practice Physician
Get Away Today! - Beaches, Fishing, Golf, History, MORE
The Community - Biloxi, MS
Biloxi is one of the oldest communities in the country, having
first been settled in 1699. Today, the city is a cultural melting
pot, with a year 'round schedule of celebrations, set against a
backdrop of sugar-white sand beaches, great deep-sea or freshwater
fishing, an array of championship golf courses, museums and
historic sites, tantalizing seafood restaurants, and the excitement
of 24-hour non-stop casino resorts.
Keesler Air Force Base
In early January 1941, Biloxi city officials assembled a formal
offer to invite the United States Army to build a base to support
the World War II training buildup. The War Department activated
Army Air Corps Station No. 8, Aviation Mechanics School, Biloxi,
Mississippi, on 12 June 1941. On August 25, 1941, the base was
dedicated as Keesler Army Airfield, in honor of 2d Lt Samuel Reeves
Keesler, Jr., a Mississippi native and distinguished aerial
observer, killed in action in France during the First World War.
Keesler AFB is one of the largest technical training wings in AETC,
with four training squadrons located in the training building
complex known as "the triangle," the 334th, 335th, 336th, and the
338th. On average, Keesler has 4,700 students on base at a time.
Much of the training they receive is in the field of electronics,
such as wideband maintenance, ground radio, information technology,
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Provide outpatient services for patients as scheduled by the
- Care shall include but not be limited to routine general family
practice care to include care for acute and chronic patient
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of
- Refilling prescriptions.
- Providing primary and secondary preventative maintenance
- Providing quality longitudinal health care to a panel of
enrollees commensurate with the standards of practice for a Family
- Producing a monthly average of patient visits and Relevant
Value Units (RVUs) consistent with department norms.
- Producing at least 1.5 times the number of normally scheduled
visits during any UrgiCare time worked. (For example, 13 visits are
normally scheduled. Therefore, a Contractor personnel working
afternoon UrgiCare is expected to produce at least 20
- Must be a Doctor of Allopathic (M.D.) or Osteopathy (D.O.) who
has successfully completed an accredited residency in Family
- Must have and maintain current board certification in Family
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted and unencumbered
license in one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of
Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin
- Must have and maintain all three certifications: Basic Life
Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric
Advanced Life Support (PALS) as approved by the American Heart
- Must have and maintain a DEA license.
- Must have a minimum of seven years of experience within the
specialty, excluding fellowship and residency time, including at
least 48 months of the last 60 months.
- Must be a US Citizen.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Biloxi , Physician / Family Practice / Mississippi / Permanent / Family Practic, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!