Company: PT Solutions Physical Therapy
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Overview:As an Occupational Therapist, you'll work one-on-one
with patients to bring them a sense of normalcy and independence
through self-care management and Activities of Daily Living. You
are comfortable communicating and educating patients, family
members, and caregivers on how to best assist with daily routines.
This role gives you the opportunity for interdisciplinary team
collaboration working closely with physical therapists,
speech-language pathologists, referring providers, case management
team, social workers, and nursing staff to ensure the best and most
evidenced based practice for our patients.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Strong Communication & Relationships: Fostering an
Interdisciplinary team approach with dynamic and ongoing
communication with all staff members to provide well rounded
treatment to all patients
- Patient Outcomes: Creating efficient treatment plans that allow
patients to return to their prior level of functioning
- Patient Satisfaction: Building trust & communication leading to
great patient satisfaction scores
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
- Earn: Competitive compensation with ability to earn additional
weekend and holiday pay rates
- Learn: Access to a variety of Inpatient & Acute courses through
MedBridge membership and monthly MedBridge Journal Club hosted by
Inpatient & Acute leaders.
- Grow: Experience working with a diverse patient population:
Neuro, Trauma, Ortho, Ortho, Wound Care, Hand Therapy
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license
renewal fees are on us
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Graduate of an approved occupational therapy program
- State Licensure
- Registered with NBCOT
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart
- Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?PT Solutions starts with a true love of
physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training
to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our
work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the
clinic and in the community. With points of service in 22 states,
we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to
keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing.
That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and
makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
See what the #PTSFam is up to on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and
Keywords: PT Solutions Physical Therapy, Biloxi , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!