BE/BC Family Medicine Opportunity Outpatient-Only No Call No weekends
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Merit Health Biloxi in Biloxi, MS, is currently recruiting a
Family Medicine physician at their hospital-owned practice.
- The Family Practice clinic is on the hospital campus
- Hospital Employed
- No Call
- No Visa Support Available
A comprehensive recruitment package offering:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more
Merit Health Biloxi is a 153-bed hospital, Level III Trauma Center,
24-hour ER specialized programs with an emphasis on women and
children, an oncology program, a cardiology program,
gastroenterology, imaging centers, specialty clinics, and a
sophisticated robotic platform.
- Almost 500,000 people in the metropolitan area (including
- Known for gumbo, golf, and gorgeous beaches- You can hit 18 or
36 holes on your day off and casinos at night.
- It houses some of the most popular Casinos, which draw tourists
worldwide. The beach city also has some great restaurants and fine
- Harrah's Gulf Coast and the world-famous Hard Rock Hotel and
Casino Biloxi are significant attractions.
- Dive into the numerous family activities on the weekends, such
as fishing/shrimping, kayaking, and Mississippi aquarium, along
with multiple water parks and playgrounds.
- Biloxi is home to live sporting events, including the Biloxi
Shuckers (Double-A Minor Baseball League) and the Mississippi
Seawolves (Professional Hockey League).
- Biloxi hosts live music events and concerts, including the
Crawfish Music Fest at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and
- The Biloxi Public School District is a leader in education. The
district, which saw an $80 million investment in new schools and
upgrades to existing schools in the past 15 years, is one of only
about a dozen statewide to receive the highest academic
accreditation by the Mississippi Department of Education.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy-William Carey University
and Gulf Coast Community College is in Biloxi. Sixty-Two miles away
is Mobile, Alabama-home of the University of South
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Biloxi , BE/BC Family Medicine Opportunity Outpatient-Only No Call No weekends, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!