Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a
difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to
support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community?
-If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you! - -
Under new ownership, Home Instead is looking for caring and
compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our
mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. - Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical
services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the
challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills
training for all duties are provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- No high school diploma required - -
- Must be at least 21 -years old -We have a variety of shifts
available with competitive pay, health & life benefits, and earning
bonus incentives. - - Find out more about this fulfilling career
opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will
receive all required training and PPE -
- We offer free training courses through our online learning
platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Free ongoing hands-on skill training -
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) scholarships -Benefits:
Company Paid Life Insurance -
401(K) with company match
Company paid - -Teladoc -for employee and dependents
Day shifts or Night shifts
Monday - - - Friday
APPLY NOW! -We can't wait to meet you!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
-Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Biloxi , Caregiver / Companion for Seniors, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!