Community Based Family Medicine Opportunity - Biloxi, MS
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: March 7, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Biloxi, Mississippi.
Community Based Family Medicine Opportunity - Biloxi, MS (Coastal
Community, Family Friendly, Seafood Abound) The Primary Care
Provider (Physician or Advanced Nurse Practitioner) will be
responsible for assessing, planning and initiating the care needed
for the Adult and/or Pediatric populations served in the various
communities served by Coastal Family Health Center. The provider
will be guided by the established protocols adopted by the CFHC
Medical Staff to ensure the best possible outcomes. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities
- Educated with both academic and clinical preparation suitable
for Provider role.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with patients,
colleagues, coworkers and other customers.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service and
- Knowledge of current practice standards, including CLIA, HRSA,
Joint Commission, OSHA and other local, state and federal
- Ability to organize work, develop procedures, conduct and
evaluate audits using outcome measure or indicators.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely both orally and in
- Ability to maintain confidential documents and
- Ability to teach and help to orient new team members
- Ability to provide leadership and inspire staff.
- Critical thinking skills based on solid judgment and data.
- Ability to lead a primary care team.
- Understands providers are subject to frequent interruptions and
- Understands providers may be exposed to infectious and
- Understands providers may be required to work beyond normal
- Understands providers may work under stress with
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently
during the workday. Qualifications/Education Requirements Graduated
from an accredited college/university and obtain a valid license in
the state of Mississippi. Must meet all other requirements defined
by the Chief Medical Officer of Coastal Family Health. Individual
must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate the ability to
work independently and within a team. Core Competencies
- Practices within the legal and ethical boundaries of the
- Demonstrates accurate assessment skills based on patient
history and other available data.
- Prepares an appropriate written plan of care.
- Initiates the implementation of the written plan involving the
patient, family and other appropriate team members.
- Ensures there is a follow up plan in place for continued
monitoring (if needed).
- Maintains accurate EMR records ensuring timely entries.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of patient
- Prepares reports or follow up requests from colleagues/patients
in a timely manner.
- Assists with the development and implementation of Clinical
protocols based on evidence-based medicine, when requested by Chief
- Provides physical exams or appropriate procedures in a safe
manner according to procedure.
- Effectively communicates updated medical information related to
clinical outcomes to appropriate staff members.
- Participates as a team member to achieve quality clinical
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Upholds, complies with, and enforces the Core Principles and
Code of Conduct.
- Performs other related activities as appropriate for providers
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information. PPR Search Consultant Click Here to
Apply Click Here to Apply
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Biloxi , Community Based Family Medicine Opportunity - Biloxi, MS , Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...