General Surgery job in Biloxi MS
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: November 18, 2023
- The call is shared with other Surgeons.
- Da Vinci XI Robot.
- Full-Time Hospital Employment.
- Offering minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgical
options for patients.
- Physicians must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Physician outreach support and marketing support are
- High surgical volume.
- New graduates or experienced surgeons are welcome to
- No visa sponsorship is available. Compensation Package:
- Employment opportunity-Compensation is commensurate with MGMA
Median-Base salary plus WRVU.
- Large Commencement Bonus-this is negotiable and part of the
entire compensation package.
- Relocation plus additional benefits such as CME, dues and
subscriptions, and Mississippi Medical License.
- Board Certification Fees and/or Medical Association Membership
- Professional Medical Association Memberships Dues Paid
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Fellowship Stipend is offered while you finish your
- Generous physician referral program-bring, your friends!
Merit Health Biloxi is a 153-bed hospital, Level III Trauma Center,
24-hour ER specialized programs with an emphasis on women and
children , an oncology program , a cardiology program ,
gastroenterology, imaging centers , specialty clinics, and a
sophisticated robotic platform .
- Almost 500,000 people in the metropolitan area (including
- Known for gumbo, golf, and gorgeous beaches- You can hit 18 or
36 holes on your day off and casinos at night.
- It houses some of the most popular Casinos, which draw tourists
worldwide. The beach city also has some great restaurants and fine
- Harrah's Gulf Coast and the world-famous Hard Rock Hotel and
Casino Biloxi are significant attractions.
- Dive into the numerous family activities on the weekends, such
as fishing/shrimping, kayaking, the Mississippi aquarium, and
multiple water parks and playgrounds.
- Biloxi has live sporting events, including the Biloxi Shuckers
(Double-A Minor Baseball League) and the Mississippi Seawolves
(Professional Hockey League).
- Biloxi hosts live music events and concerts, including the
Crawfish Music Fest at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and
- The Biloxi Public School District is a leader in education. The
district, which saw an $80 million investment in new schools and
upgrades to existing schools in the past 15 years, is one of only
about a dozen statewide to receive the highest academic
accreditation by the Mississippi Department of Education.
- William Carey University/American College of Clinical Pharmacy
and Gulf Coast Community College are in Biloxi. Sixty-Two miles
away is Mobile, Alabama-home of the University of South
Reach out to with your CV or call/text .
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Biloxi , General Surgery job in Biloxi MS, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!