Licensed Psychiatrist Child - Biloxi
Company: Maxim Government Services
Posted on: November 26, 2018
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Biloxi, Mississippi. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a child/adolescent Psychiatrist and an adult Psychiatrist for an opportunity to provide outpatient services to military members and their families at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS!MGS provides healthcare professionals the opportunity to choose from prestigious contracts within Federal, State and Local facilities throughout the United States. Our dedicated team of professional recruiters and support personnel will offer you the same level of care and commitment that you provide your patients. Allow us to match your skills, experience and schedule to find you the employment opportunity you are seeking! Position Details:
- The Contractor personnel shall provide for patients as scheduled by the Government.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains and evaluates data through interview techniques.
- Diagnoses psychiatric disorders.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Recommends disposition of psychiatric cases.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
- Serves as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical psychologists and clinical social workers.
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, safety huddles and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Advises on kind and quantity of psychiatric supplies and equipment.
- Coordinates psychiatric services with other medical facilities.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress).
- Performs computer operations and be proficient in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
- Producing a monthly average of patient visits and Relevant Value Units (RVUs) consistent with department norms. Experience/Qualifications Needed:
- Education: Graduate from an approved medical school; completion of an accredited internship/residency
• Experience Requirements: minimum (2) years' experience (may include residency/training)
• License/Certifications: Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Psychiatrist from any state; Board eligible or certified; Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Security Requirements: Must be able to pass a Govt. background check Hours:Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pmSchedule may vary slightly dependent upon needOn-Call required for the Mental health Clinic - regular rotation, with minimal call-backNo Holidays or Weekends, unless On-Call For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Chelsea Hagerty at , or apply online! Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: Maxim Government Services, Biloxi , Licensed Psychiatrist Child - Biloxi, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!