Registered Dietitian Nutritionist - Huntington Ingalls Gautier, MS- $1,000 sign on bonus!
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Nearly thirty years ago, QuadMed was born out of the idea that
health care should be simple. By providing employers and their
employees with quality onsite and near-site primary care, with a
focus on wellness and prevention, we make a culture of health and
well-being possible. Our caregivers working as a team, and with
ample appointment times, have the opportunity to build meaningful
patient relationships that produce measurable health improvement
results. We're proud to be a nationally recognized leader committed
to transforming health care for the better. At QuadMed you can
showcase your skills and your passion for patient care.The
Registered -Dietitian Nutritionist provides individual and group
nutrition counseling and education to enhance the health and
wellness of employees and their families. Primary responsibilities
include counseling individuals on daily nutrition and medical
nutrition therapy; translating the latest scientific evidence into
practical nutrition recommendations; tracking and documenting
outcomes into the Electronic Medical Record; providing nutrition
education in the form of classes or seminars and via the internet
to remote QuadMed locations; developing resources to support
educational efforts; and maintaining professional competency and
skills required for professional practice. This individual will
collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and medical staff.
- Conducts nutritional assessments and obtains nutrition history
- Consults with physician and other healthcare staff to determine
patients' nutritional needs and diet restrictions.
- Formulates menus for therapeutic diets based on medical and
physical condition of patients.
- Develops and implements a plan of care based on assessment of
nutritional needs and available resources. Correlates nutrition
plan with other healthcare needs.
- Instructs patients on meal plan and dietary changes.
Establishes goals and objectives to help meet the plan.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information
- Evaluates nutritional care and provides follow-up continuity of
- Accurately documents nutrition care plans and information into
patient's medical record
- Instructs patients and their families in nutritional
principles, dietary plans, food selection, and preparation.
- Refer patients to other sources as needed or requested.
- Performs other position related duties as assigned depending on
assignment setting. - - JOB REQUIREMENTS Appropriate education
and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis -
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Graduate of an ACEND-accredited dietetic program )B.S., B.A.,
or M.A. in Nutritional Sciences, Community Nutrition, Dietetics, or
Public Health Nutrition) Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a clinical setting
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- Current RD/RDN license, in good standing with the state
licensing board Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: -
- Knowledge of industry researched best practices application and
stays current with continuing education
- Knowledge and ability to use computers with Windows - based
business software applications (i.e.; Microsoft Word, Outlook,
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Effective organizational skills including the ability to manage
multiple projects at the same time and adaptability to changing
priorities to meet demands
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual a plus (English & Spanish preferred) - We offer
excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k),
holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is
provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or
local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Quad, Biloxi , Registered Dietitian Nutritionist - Huntington Ingalls Gautier, MS- $1,000 sign on bonus!, Healthcare , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!