Guest Services Representative - Full Time (Beau Rivage)
Company: MGM Resorts International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location:Biloxi, MississippiPRIMARY PURPOSE:As a Guest Services
Representative you will assist customers with telephone calls
related to dispatch services while delivering the highest level of
customer service and courtesy, this includes partnering with
several departments in handling guest requests and ensure a
resolution. All duties are to be performed in accordance with
departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices, and
procedures.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a courteous,
efficient and enthusiastic manner as outlined by Company and
Departmental standards while maintaining composure and tact
throughout high volume of repetitive customer, coworker, and
intra-department interactions in a fast-paced environment
- Provide dispatch services for guest requests related to luggage
assistance; room service orders; housekeeping amenities; wake-up
calls; check outs; early arrivals and late departures; messages;
paging; long distance assistance; and other special services
requested by guests or administrative personnel.
- Perform data entry for requested services in housekeeping,
front desk, bell, limo, facilities and room service
- Inform guests of property functions and facilities upon
- Keep property information on personnel and departments
up-to-date in order to be knowledgeable about and to articulate on
casino events, promotions, and amenities.
- Continually read all departmental training material, including
memos, newsletters and SharePoint sites and is responsible for
knowing and understanding all material.
- Maintain accurate records for all requests
- Dispatch bell and limo runs in accordance with front service
department policies and procedures
- Maintain complete knowledge of all room service menu items.
Recommend or suggest additional food items
- Ensure that customer requests are met and confirmed within the
guidelines established by management
- Operate the beeper system; and operate the TDD machine.
- Work with supervisor to evaluate individual performance and
make efforts to improve performance where the need has been
- Provide management with important observations culled from many
customer interactions offering suggestions to improve process,
product or service offerings
- Take direction and make decisions as necessary
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned.MINIMUM
- One (1) year of high volume call center or customer service
experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Effectively communicate in English, both in written and oral
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidaysPREFERRED:
- Experience working in a similar luxury resort setting.
- Experience with Opera and HotSos
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Biloxi , Guest Services Representative - Full Time (Beau Rivage), Hospitality & Tourism , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!