Human Resources Business Partner I
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) I, serves as a
consultant to the designated service line, responsible for aligning
business objectives with employees and human resources related
initiatives and policies. The successful HRBP I will assess and
anticipate HR-related needs within the business, acting as employee
champion and change agent as appropriate. The HRBP I, formulates
partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service
to leadership and employees that reflect both the business
objectives of the organization as well as the values of the
Corporation. The HRBP I will include international human resource
responsibilities. The HRBP I, maintains an effective level of
business literacy about the business units financial position, its
midrange plans, its culture and its competition. Ensuring
compliance with local labor laws and regulations.Responsibilities
- Participates in scheduled service line meetings and or strategy
- Consults with program line management and HQ leadership,
providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing company risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the Legal department
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to program
line management or and HQ leadership (coaching, counseling,
employee development, disciplinary actions).
- Assists individual programs in determining immediate and
long-range HR requirements based on corporate objectives and
- Serves as program HR point of contact, providing standard HR
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists in developing contract terms for new hires, promotions
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and
related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on service line restructures,
workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for service line and individual
executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of
- Lead program start-up (phase-ins) with respect to talent
acquisition, development, and instilling company culture thru new
workforce. Assist program with phase-out activities, as
- Assists Business Development teams with key personnel
acquisition strategies in order to propose competitive price to win
themes associated with new business and critical re-compete
- Assists in developing talent strategy to align with business
line strategic and operating plans.
- Works with service line and program leadership teams to
identify and cultivate HiPOs regarding talent development and
- Performs other duties and assignments as required both within
the service line and within the broader human resources
- Ensure that all employees are treated equally, regardless of
their gender, ethnic background, or disability.
- Your role is to assist companies in complying with local labor
laws and regulations to include fair hiring and work practices. The
HRBP I will ensure that all employees are treated equally,
regardless of their gender, ethnic background, or
- Education / Certifications:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management
or related field preferred.
- One (1) or more years' experience in Human Resources resolving
employee relations issues.
- Some basic knowledge of any or multiple human resource
disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational
diagnosis, employee and labor relations, diversity, performance
management, and federal, state, and international employment
- Skills & Technology Used:
- Strong written and oral communication skills required. Must
have superior public speaking, training, and email writing
- Proficient with personal computers required, including
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- UKG Pro and iCIMS experience preferred.
- Experience in defense contracting desired.
- Fluent in English written and verbalWe are committed to an
inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the
contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our
common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility,
allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand
our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal
Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status or status as an individual with a disability.
Keywords: Vectrus, Biloxi , Human Resources Business Partner I, Human Resources , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!