Medical Device Field Service Technician
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our client is a global medical device leader focused exclusively on
supporting breathing through every stage of life. Their products
and brands have a long history within the breathing technology
medical device sector and their solutions are designed to enable,
enhance, and extend lives.
We are seeking qualified professionals to work as medical device
Field Service Technicians comfortable working in clinical, hospital
and laboratory settings.
- Requires local travel throughout the week.
- Overnight travel needs will vary but can be expected.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift equipment of a minimum of 50 lbs. without
limitations or constraints
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and accept
employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g.,
- Must comply with vaccination requirements
Education / Experience:
- Associate Degree in a technical field OR:
- Technical Certificate OR:
- Equivalent relevant military experience OR:
- 1 - 5 years of basic electro-mechanical, electronic, or other
troubleshooting experience together with a High School Diploma or
- Provide exceptional customer service; ensure customer
satisfaction is achieved when resolving customer / product issues
- Provide prompt, effective and continuous communication with
customers and internal collaborators about service call status,
ETA's and resolution status.
- Promote the sale of service contracts, upgrades, parts, and
billable labor revenue.
- Develop a solid understanding of Client's Corporate and Service
Department procedures and policies, including customer complaint
handling and Medical Device Reporting.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation that details field
activity, expenses, time distribution, and other information as
- Regularly interacting and building strong relationships with
internal colleagues and customers.
- Maintaining proper and accurate inventory for the purpose of
service and follow approved policies and procedures for Inventory
- Embrace training and self-development to learn Client's
products and applications, including personal and professional
- Maintain a strong desire to learn the Company field service
business with aspirations of developing into a full-line
- Maintain company assets (car, tools and inventories) securely
and in working order
- Demonstrate behavior that nurtures operational excellence by
continually challenging old methods or ways of thinking and taking
responsible risks to improve result and focusing on quality
- Providing input to leadership as necessary on process, product
and business improvement opportunities
- Effective customer interaction and communication
- Self-starter and motivated to perform optimally during times of
- Ability to work remotely with minimal direction or
- Effective time management
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Biloxi , Medical Device Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!