Senior Developer - Azure, .Net
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Description The Public Health Portfolio of Leidos is seeking a
Senior Developer to support the CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization
program.This CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program assists the CDC
in migrating over 400 applications from on-premises to cloud
solutions.The Senior Developer is a key asset in the design,
development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions.This role is
open to telecommuting - must reside in the United States currently
and for the last 3 consecutive years. Key Responsibilities: The
Senior Developer will:
- Working collaboratively with a diverse group of
- Reading, comprehending software requirements, and assisting
with estimating efforts
- Design, development and implementation of new features and
resolution of defects
- Assisting in troubleshooting software application and
- Assisting with application deployments which include
installation, configuration, and testing
- Producing technical documentation for new and existing features
and application configurations.
- Coaches and mentors more junior developers. Requirements:
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with Azure cloud native
technologies including serverless, container implementations,
DevOps, CLI, databases, compute, storage, security and networks OR
similar experience with AWS as well as the Azure Developer
- Developed applications built with .NET, C#, PHP, Perl on
- Experience in API programming for data interchanges.
- Working on Agile teams
- Other experience should include 3 or more of the following
- Experience with Serverless implementations within Azure
- Worked with Azure native databases such as Azure Blob Storage,
Cosmos DB etc.
- Able to lead developer teams to complete application
development sprints and backlogs; able to lead code reviews and
troubleshoot code performance in application modules; able to work
with UAT automation planning and review test harness code.
- Deployed written code and/or implemented CI/CD pipelines
leveraging tools such as: Azure DevOps, Terraform etc.
- Experience in programming that may include AWS Templates,
Terraform, and Bicep templates for automated infrastructure
deployment in AWS.
- Experience operating in a DevSecOps environment.
- Skills may include agile programming and Low Code/No Code
programming on Microsoft Power Platform and Visual Studio
development, testing automation, CI/CD coding as well as
functional, integration, performance test driven optimization of
codebase and API programming for data interchanges.
- Able to develop and support application development sprints and
backlogs, conduct code reviews, and troubleshoot code performance
in application modules. Able to work with UAT automation planning
and review test harness code.
- Experience in other programming languages: Java,
Trust clearance is requiredUS Citizen or US Person (Green Card)
status is required. Preferred :BS Degree in Computer Science
preferred3+ years of experience working with the CDChhscdc Pay
Range: Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Biloxi , Senior Developer - Azure, .Net, IT / Software / Systems , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!