Current College Students - 2019 Technology Spring Co-op (College Hire, January Start)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Our Technology Co-op Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world's leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Information Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the Co-op and their degree program. You will apply for one overall Technology Co-op position that makes you eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Co-op positions are typically 6 months of full-time work. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
As a Co-op there are opportunities in one of the following technology organizations.--
Corporate Business Technology
- Provide global technology capabilities to J&J's Corporate functions, including Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal, Technology, Compliance, Real Estate, etc. The Enterprise Portfolio Management Organization leads the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provide status, trends, health and metrics to executive technology management
Data & Analytics/Data Science
- Provide to various technology business organizations collecting data, analyzing the data, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. You will assist to build analytical applications that interface with large data sets.
Research & Development
- Focus on development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D Technology. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of mHealth opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The intern will be on teams wherein they research and pilot DigitalHealth technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging technology services.
Supply Chain Technology
- Placed on teams that will provide support to product lines in the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and supporting various business units and technology organizations. Involved in some data analytics and project management.
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experienced owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in technology that supports a functional area of the business
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Biloxi , Current College Students - 2019 Technology Spring Co-op (College Hire, January Start), IT / Software / Systems , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!