Experienced Concrete Cutter
Company: Penhall Company Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Main Purpose: Core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and
removal of concrete Key Relationships: Internal
- Foreman, Division Manager, Area General Manager, VP
- Shop Manager/Dispatch, Mechanics, Technicians, Laborers,
- Industry Associations, CustomersSpecific Role Responsibilities:
- Must have a minimum of one year core drilling, concrete sawing,
cutting and/or removal experience.
- Solid experience with concrete sawing, cutting and/or
- Proficiency in any or all of the following diamond or
demolition tools: wall saw, core drill, flat saw, handsaws, ring
saws and/or compressor tools.
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse
- Mathematical aptitude helpful (willing to train measurements &
- Possible, to other Regional Locations if necessary
- Cut, drill, saw, and remove concrete
- Work at various job sights
- Work with demolition tools, wall saw core drill, flat saw,
handsaw, rig saws, and compressor tools
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a
good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends or out of town if
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work bootsPenhall Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified
females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.
Keywords: Penhall Company Inc., Biloxi , Experienced Concrete Cutter, Other , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!