Count Team Member
Company: Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Dont just work. Work Happy.A career in gaming? At Boomtown
Casino Biloxi, we think youll enjoy an exciting industry,
fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers,
unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the
industry.An individual could be successful if they possess the
- Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations
which apply to the functions and duties of the Count Services
- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and
- Collects slot drop and bill validator drop. Counts and verifies
all Table Games drop boxes, Slot Machine bill Validators, and Food
and Beverage drop. Performs slot weighing and coin wrapping
- Transports wrapped and counted coin to vault
- Prepares appropriate paperwork and makes necessary computer
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing
with customers and fellow cast members.
- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member
- Must be 21 years of age or older. Individual must be able to
work in an enclosed/secured area, have good ethics and good
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other cast members of
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
- Some basic computer skills are needed.
- Must be able to obtain a Gaming License.
- Previous experience handling large amounts of money. Some
experience with currency counting machines is preferred. Must have
good math skills.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the cast member is
regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The cast
member is frequently required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The cast
member is occasionally required to walk and talk or hear. The cast
member must occasionally lift 25 pounds and push cart into place
(more than 100 pounds) with another cast member. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus. Individual must be in good physical
condition to unload carts and bill validator boxes and push carts
into place to count.
- While performing the duties of this job, the cast member is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and airborne particles
dust. The cast member is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.Whether you
prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes,
theres a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing
company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas
of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill
set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as
much as we do means youll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere
within the organization.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Penn National Gaming, Inc., Biloxi , Count Team Member, Other , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!