Central Supervision Associate
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Posted on: September 15, 2022
SUMMARYThe Central Supervision Associate is responsible for
office support and reviewing email for assigned Branches of the
Private Client Group for accuracy and compliance.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Review electronic communication for compliance with Firm and
- Recognize/analyze/escalate common trends and/or frequent
offenders for further oversight and action.
- Effectively communicate Compliance policy with branch
- Help with editing, sending, reviewing and uploading client
- Assist Central Supervision Supervisor/Manager on various
- General understanding, knowledge and experience in financial
- Ability to identify when something is wrong or is likely to go
- Ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules
or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly
unrelated events).EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years' financial service or branch operations experience
required.ABOUT STIFELEstablished in 1890, Stifel is one of the
nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment
banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices
across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest
full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial
advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking
services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond
underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research
franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a
comprehensive range of banking services.At Stifel we offer an
entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to
include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives,
life insurance, and paid time off.Stifel is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., Biloxi , Central Supervision Associate, Other , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!