Company: Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
OverviewWith venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27
hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the
most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the companys two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
visit www.hardrock.com.ResponsibilitiesThe Server is responsible
for taking the guests through the key phase of their Hard Rock
experience. As a Hard Rock Cafe Server, you will be assuming the
role of tour guide, communicator, decision-maker, entertainer,
memorabilia curator and musician (at heart).
- Taking guests orders .
- Running food. -
- Handling cash & other forms of payment.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale
- Properly checks I.D.s for guests who appear to be under 30
years old. -
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service. -
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge. -
- Suggestive selling - using proven techniques. -
- Answering questions - accurately and politely. -
- Satisfying any/all needs of the guests - regularly double
checking back with guests throughout their experience. -
- Maintaining a clean & organized station including pre-bussing &
table maintenance. -
- Performing opening, closing & side duties setting up/breaking
down station, refilling condiments, cleaning ashtrays, etc. -
- Demonstrating knowledge of all table/station numbers. -
- Directing guests to areas & restrooms. -
- Creating memorable experiences. -
- Entertaining guests to create Raving Fans. -This job
description reflects the positions essential functions; it does not
encompass all of the tasks that may be
assigned.QualificationsEXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED equivalents. -
- Follows all food safety & sanitation procedures. In some U.S.
states, a food safety certification program is required to be
completed before being able to serve food or alcohol, which may
include a food handlers card (i.e., California law requires
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere. -
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail
and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
guests. -PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes
during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time. -
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time. -
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear. -
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds. -
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
loud/noisy environment. -
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of
time. -ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 19 years old. In some U.S. states, a legal
minimum age is required to serve food & alcohol (i.e., Nevada is 21
years old) check with the person interviewing you to ensure you
meet these requirements. -
- Practicing all general safety standards. -
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (having a plan).
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Recycling products, where possible. -
- Maintaining HRCs 5 core Values and Mission Statement. -
- Your Cafe may cross-train the Server and the Busser positions.
This Server Assistant will become a rotated position for the
Servers and only used during busy volume Please see the Busser job
description.Additional DetailsClosing:Hard Rock International is an
equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL SERVE ALL,
and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team
member. - Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from
people with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide
reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or
employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause
an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable
accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the
application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please
contact a member of our Human Resources team.Disclaimer -While this
is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the current job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Keywords: Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., Biloxi , SERVER, Other , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!