SALES ASSOCIATE - RETAIL
Company: Hard Rock International
Posted on: January 24, 2023
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and
12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most
globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
visit .The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is the ultimate guide
through the guests' shopping experience. Hard Rock merchandise is a
unique part of our business, which requires a special person to
create the experience. As an RSA, you will be assuming the role of
tour guide, communicator, entertainer, memorabilia curator and
musician (at heart).
- Greeting guests.
- Answering questions - accurately and politely.
- Answering the phone.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale
- Handling cash and other forms of payment.
- Maintaining proper cash drawer balances.
- Directing guests to areas/restrooms.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Determining guests' needs - by actively engaging them in 1-on-1
conversations and informing guests of product features &
- Suggestive selling - using proven techniques (i.e., related
items, higher-quality items, transitional phrases).
- Maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Maintaining proper product stock levels - through retail pulls
- Displaying Retail product - through HRC's visual display
- Performing opening, closing & side duties - cleaning glass,
polishing brass, sweeping & vacuuming the floor, folding product,
- Assuring the complete satisfaction of each and every
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create "Raving Fans". -This job
description reflects the position's essential functions; it does
not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.EXPERIENCE,
EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
Must be at least 19 year old.SKILLS
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail
and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
guests. -PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes
during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
loud/noisy environment. -
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of
time. -ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance ("having a plan").
- Following all uniform guidelines. -
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Maintaining HRC's 5 core Values and Mission Statement.
-Closing:Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer.
We live our motto LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an
inclusive workplace culture for every team member. - Hard Rock
welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the
policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable accommodation when
requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability,
unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy
regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all
aspects of employment, including the application process. If
reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact a member of our
Human Resources team.Disclaimer -While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
Keywords: Hard Rock International, Biloxi , SALES ASSOCIATE - RETAIL, Other , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!