Director of Facilities
Company: Casino Careers
Posted on: September 3, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
exciting company. The--Director of Facilities--is responsible for
the overall administration of all operations and functions of the
Facilities Department including planning, direction, and
participating in design, construction, maintenance and overall
operation of buildings, grounds, utilities, mechanical, electrical
systems, air conditioning and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Facilities management,
business management, or construction management.
- 8+ years in Hospitality/Casino experience.
- 5 year experience in construction, consisting of electrical,
carpentry, mechanical and plumbing repairs along with all other
- Working knowledge of HVAC, energy management, building
automation, plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, painting,
waste and water treatment, equipment maintenance, and general
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets the most complex
- Ability to quickly and accurately read blue prints and work
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
- Must have basic mathematical skills. Must be able to add,
subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Must be mature, self motivated, decision making individual who
will be dependable, responsible, able to work independently with no
- Maintain flexibility to handle changing priorities.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Keywords: Casino Careers, Biloxi , Director of Facilities, Professions , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!