Business Process Analyst
Company: Doozer Software, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Doozer Software has been providing custom software development
solutions, database/BI consulting, and IT staffing services to
companies across the southeast for the past 23 years. We are
currently assisting one of our customers in Biloxi, Mississippi in
a search for a Business Process Analyst. This role will assist
users across the organization in performing detailed requirements
analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance
testing. The role acts as liaison between business stakeholders,
such as management, or end users, and the information technology
team. Much of the work will also revolve around BPM, business
process management. ** Position has to work onsite at the corporate
office in Biloxi, Mississippi.Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and engage with users to analyze requirements,
recommend solutions, manage implementation, and test new and
existing application solutions. Organize requirements for
modifications and communicate with team members, or vendors.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes across the
organization, developing optimization strategies to support
- Evaluate existing business processes by utilizing flowcharts,
manuals and other documentation outlining current practices.
Assemble this data and study ways to make improvements to one or
many steps to increase productivity, reduce cost, improve time
management, or make needed changes to other aspects of the
- Create documentation outlining process improvements explaining
changes and how to implement those changes. Collect data and write
step-by-step instructions on how to change processes in a way that
all involved parties can understand.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business
process requirements to meet changing business needs. Ensure plans
are clear and adopted quickly.
- Monitor and assess processes to ensure they are accomplishing
the desired outcomes. Make changes to process steps as needed to
adjust improvements to reflect better results in production, cost
reduction and other targeted outcomes.
- Assist in documenting departmental procedures and policy as
applicable to process change.
- Participate in initiatives for continuous process improvements
and follow best practices.
- Provides superior member service while managing relationships
with end users, business area leaders, and vendors to ensure
deliverables exceed expectations.
- Analyze and communicate stakeholder needs by translating
business requirements in to software or technical
- One to three years minimum of experience as an Analyst, QA
tester, or Business Process Management (BPM) role.
- Experience or knowledge of BPM, Process Engineering or BPMN
utilizing Agile, Lean, Waterfall, SIPOC or DMAIC methodologies is a
- Change Management experience is preferred, specifically ADKAR,
Kotters and McKinsey methodologies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal
communication/influence skills required, including reports,
presentations, and group facilitation skills.
- General knowledge of production cycles and projected results of
those cycles for related applications.
- Thorough familiarity with problem analysis and excellent level
of problem solving capabilities to establish adequate solutions to
- Visio for Business Process Management is preferred. - provided
Keywords: Doozer Software, Inc., Biloxi , Business Process Analyst, Professions , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!