INTERN-Facilities Engineer/Plant Engineer
Company: Howmet Aerospace
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Howmet Aerospace is a leading global provider of advanced
engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation
industries. The Company's primary businesses focus on jet engine
components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural
parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in
aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for
commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the
next phase of more fuel efficient, quieter aerospace engines and
sustainable ground transportation.
For more information, visit www.howmet.com. Follow @howmet:
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
The Facilities Engineer Intern position will be located in our
Plant 3, Whitehall Casting Operation.
- Assist plant engineers with projects.
- Assist Facilities team with improvements, upgrades, repairs and
- Provide contractor safety observations and documentation.
- Update CAD files as require.
- Document and complete safety and process improvement projects as
- Be the point person for the summer safety program.
- Minimum completion of Sophmore level coursework from an
accredited institution with concentration in HVAC, Facilities
Engineering, Plumbing/Pipefitting or Construction related
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Mechanical,
Manufacturing, Electrical, Facilities or Industrial Engineering
from an accredited institution
- AutoCAD, CAD/CAM, and Solidworks experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed or team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of investment casting manufacturing process a
- Relevant internship/work/research experience a plus
Keywords: Howmet Aerospace, Biloxi , INTERN-Facilities Engineer/Plant Engineer, Professions , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!