Inventory Associate- Travel Team
Company: WIS International
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Inventory Associate Travel Team
Starting Wage from $12.50
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
* Hourly employees are paid weekly
* Employer paid travel weekly, up to 4 nights a week with meal per
diem. Consistent work schedule and travel options available
* Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
* Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
* Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
* Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager for
* Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate - Travel Team Job Preview
The WIS Travel Team works predominantly with the world's largest
retailer, providing that organization exceptional Inventory
Solutions support. As the face of our organization, we depend on
you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity,
Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive
environment. The Travel Inventory Associate will travel with the
team weekly to customer locations across their region. You will
scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations
to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist
them in making better business decisions and better supporting
their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology,
and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
* Ability to stay in hotels up to 4 nights per week, at employer
expense, including out of state travel
* No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
* We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker,
Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience
* Access to reliable transportation
* Ability to work traditional and non-traditional hours, including
flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and
occasionally via plane, including overnight stays (3-5 days a
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: WIS International, Biloxi , Inventory Associate- Travel Team, Professions , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!