Company: Howmet Aerospace
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Howmet Aerospace is a leading global provider of advanced
engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation
industries. The Company's primary businesses focus on jet engine
components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural
parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in
aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for
commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the
next phase of more fuel efficient, quieter aerospace engines and
sustainable ground transportation.
For more information, visit www.howmet.com. Follow @howmet:
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
The Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineering Technology Intern
position will be located in our Plant 10, Whitehall Casting
**Primary responsibilities include:**
- Coordination, support and installation of various electrical
control system projects.
- Provide engineering support for projects designed and built both
internally and externally.
- Update of basic overall Plant layouts.
- Review / verify & update the "Critical 8" (applicable) maps /
- Assist in the performance of audits and inspections.
- Assist in the generation, review, verification, and
implementation of preventative maintenance procedures.
- Robotic grit & water blasts are prime examples.
- Update electrical and electronic drawing database (eliminate all
related obsolete equipment).
- Participate in near future work cell / layout proposals.
- Assist with Plant Hoshin / TPM efforts as related to Maintenance
(focus on EB units).
- Work with Plant Eng. & Operations staff for cost reduction
opportunities thru process reviews, competitive bidding and drawing
- Work with staff to streamline and review processes and develop
- Minimum completion of Sophomore level coursework from an
- Active pursuance of bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering,
or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited
- Previous electrical co-op, internship or experience in a
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- PLC programming experience.
- HMI programming experience.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley PLC & RSLogix
- Experience with Wonderware SCADA.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation Factory Talk SCADA.
- Knowledge of Electrical distribution systems for voltage below
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical or Solidworks
- Experience with industrial robots, Motoman or other.
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA 70E and NFPA 79 codes
Keywords: Howmet Aerospace, Biloxi , INTERN-ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, Professions , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!