RV Service Technician
Company: National Indoor RV Center
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Are you looking for a career with a company that is the best in the
industry, values your hard work, compensates accordingly and offers
the benefits you are looking for?
Then join the NIRVC Family! This is a fantastic opportunity to join
a company that is experiencing massive growth in a very smart way
and fosters winning as a team!
National Indoor RV Centers is actively seeking top RV Service
Technicians from all over the country. We are a premier
full-service RV company that values lasting relationships with our
employees, customers, and the community.
Our RV Technicians can earn up to $56 flat rate and could receive
relocation funding if needed!
What makes us unique?
- We are the Nation's ONLY Full-service RV center. Offering
everything from new & used sales, service, collision, paint & body,
storage, wash & detail to RV preparation for our client's next
- We have 6 facilities in some of the best cities in the Nation!
(Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas, Nashville Phoenix and Washington
- We are expanding and building brand new, state of the art
- Our atmosphere is one where we consider ourselves a 'mentoring'
facility where everyone helps, promotes, and cares about one
- We thrive on Teamwork, Honesty and Communication.
- NIRVC has a very competitive compensation structure.
What you will bring to our company as an RV Technician:
- Ability to Diagnose repairs needed to correct identified
- Perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with best
- Document workflow including diagnoses, cause, and correction in
sufficient detail to satisfy warranty and NIRVC guests
- Perform pre-delivery inspections and walk-through
- Test and verify repairs made to recreational vehicles
As an RV Service Technician, you have:
- Experience with AC/DC electrical
- Basic plumbing knowledge
- HVAC mechanical knowledge
- Great troubleshooting skills
- RVIA Certification desirable but not required
- Building trades skills in wood working, electrical, building,
painting, drywall, plumbing, flooring
- Chaise trade skills from auto, trucking, or similar
- Ability to learn computer software for reading and writing
- Friendly and cooperative personality
- Dependability and trustworthiness
- Valid driver's license and insurability
- Legally able to work in the USA
- Ability to pass abilities test
We believe in investing in our employees by providing a great
benefit package including:
- 401k + Company Match
- Health insurance with a low deductible
- 9 Paid Holidays
- PTO (Start accruing on Day 1)
- PPO or HSA plan to choose from
- Teledoc services
- Prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Voluntary supplemental benefits
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Voluntary critical care
- Employee assistance program - mental health
- Employee assistance - financial planning
- Employee assistance legal services such as will
- Ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Industry leading pay
- Top notch work facilities
- Career advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.). All applicants must
be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing
to include background checks, MVR, and a drug screen Associated
topics: air, air filter, boiler, gas, hvac, hvac technician, hvac
r, meter, refrigeration, vent
Keywords: National Indoor RV Center, Biloxi , RV Service Technician, Professions , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!