Guest Service Representative (Beau Rivage)
Company: MGM Resorts
Posted on: June 22, 2022
As a Guest Services Representative you will assist customers with
telephone calls related to dispatch services while delivering the
highest level of customer service and courtesy, this includes
partnering with several departments in handling guest requests and
ensure a resolution. All duties are to be performed in accordance
with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies,
practices, and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a courteous, efficient
and enthusiastic manner as outlined by Company and Departmental
standards while maintaining composure and tact throughout high
volume of repetitive customer, coworker, and intra-department
interactions in a fast-paced environment
* Provide dispatch services for guest requests related to luggage
assistance; room service orders; housekeeping amenities; wake-up
calls; check outs; early arrivals and late departures; messages;
paging; long distance assistance; and other special services
requested by guests or administrative personnel.
* Perform data entry for requested services in housekeeping, front
desk, bell, limo, facilities and room service
* Inform guests of property functions and facilities upon
* Keep property information on personnel and departments up-to-date
in order to be knowledgeable about and to articulate on casino
events, promotions, and amenities.
* Continually read all departmental training material, including
memos, newsletters and SharePoint sites and is responsible for
knowing and understanding all material.
* Maintain accurate records for all requests
* Dispatch bell and limo runs in accordance with front service
department policies and procedures
* Maintain complete knowledge of all room service menu items.
Recommend or suggest additional food items
* Ensure that customer requests are met and confirmed within the
guidelines established by management
* Operate the beeper system; and operate the TDD machine.
* Work with supervisor to evaluate individual performance and make
efforts to improve performance where the need has been
* Provide management with important observations culled from many
customer interactions offering suggestions to improve process,
product or service offerings
* Take direction and make decisions as necessary
* Performs all other job related duties as assigned.
* One (1) year of high volume call center or customer service
experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and
* Effectively communicate in English, both in written and oral
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
* Experience working in a similar luxury resort setting.
* Experience with Opera and HotSos
Keywords: MGM Resorts, Biloxi , Guest Service Representative (Beau Rivage), Sales , Biloxi, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!